A Really Cool Girl A Really Cool Girl

nice, really original :)

CloudJam CloudJam

awesome work. There's something I love about animating on lower framerates... it looks really raw and human

Socs responds:

Thankyou. Yeah i know what you mean, it's like giving more time to see a drawing in some way gives it more weight. Like they're more noticeable and give more impact.

Bobbo Bobbo

nice, simple and unique :)

Wolfenheim responds:

thanks man! appreciate it!

How To Put Cheese On Your Pizza! How To Put Cheese On Your Pizza!

it all makes sense now

robotday robotday

that was awesome... shame it wasn't finished but I can see you gave yourself a loooad of work to do from those roughs. Look forward to more :)

DesconhecidoJack responds:

Thank you! I'm gonna finish this one for sure

Fish Job Fish Job

I liked it, it was really chilled. especially the under water bit

Frumplequest the Conquistador: EMBARRASSMENT (part 1) Frumplequest the Conquistador: EMBARRASSMENT (part 1)

nice characters

It's up to you. It's up to you.

This was really awesome I really liked the style and feel of it. My only comment would be to watch some of your hook ups between shots.

For example at 1:40 ish the guy is looking to screen left, then it cuts to a wider shot and his expression is looking straight on.

Hello Hello

nice work, I agree with the other comments. Although maybe I've been jaded by the stuff that pops up on newgrounds, but the first thing I thought when he got the note was that the tree was anthropomorphic and had sent it. Then the weird shit starts happening...

Anyway keep it up